Gutter Repair in Kensington
If you've noticed that your guttering is sagging, or some pooling of water around the base of your property - or worse, inside - you need the best experts for gutter repair in Kensington. They're armed with the latest tools and equipment, allowing them to locate and then get a good look at the problem. They'll then know what they need to do to give you a fast and affordable solution. Water damage caused by leaking gutters can be very expensive to repair, and can also lead to other problems like insect infestation, and flooding in your basement or attic space.
Got Broken Gutters in Kensington? Use Us Because:
- You get round-the-clock customer service - speak to someone about your broken gutters now!
- Every member of the team is vetted and CRB-checked, and fully trained in the work that we do
- You'll be covered by comprehensive insurance cover, and our own 6 months guarantee
- We give you fast action in an emergency - often on the very same day you call!
- You'll save money on more expensive repairs later on!
- Each staff member works safely and sensibly - you won't need to go climbing around on ladders yourself!
How the Experts Handle Patching Gutter Holes and More...
Usually, you can get the experts on the same day that you call us. We know the dangers of leaking or broken gutters so we act fast in order to prevent further damage to your property. The team will precisely match the material that they use for patch jobs to the type of your guttering to create the perfect seal.
It's worth bearing in mind when using us for patching holes and otherwise repairing your gutters, that well maintained guttering needs repairs far less often. Most households clean their gutters at least twice a year, usually during times when there's a lot of tree shedding going on, i.e. autumn and spring.
Need Leaking Gutters Repair in Kensington? Here's What We Do:
- Patching holes - a relatively straightforward process, and one that the team have got a lot of experience with. We'll match the correct material and cement it in place
- Fixing leaky joints or seams - again, simple for the experts to deal with. In this case using a specialist sealant
- Sagging guttering - is very risky to leave in place. We use the immensely tough Guttermaster screws to fix them up correctly
- Corroded or cracked metal guttering - for this we'll use rust primer and an aluminium patch to effect repairs
- Fitting downpipe screens - we highly recommend these. They prevent debris from penetrating your downpipes
Set Up Your Service Straight Away!
One call to 020 3404 4470 is all it takes to get your gutter repair services set up! And you're more than welcome to use our chat facility or our booking form to organise your booking.
Just so that we can make sure you get your problem fixed as soon as possible, we'll need to ask you a couple of questions when you call:
- How high is your property?
- Do you need us to address the front, the sides, or the back? And is there access for this?
- What's the parking situation?
- What material are your gutters made from, and what sort of condition are they in?
And then we're good to go!