Skilled Builders in Kensington
When you want to start of your latest renovation and revamping session with an on-site consultation from an expert - completely obligation-free - you've hired the right service. Ideal for all home and business owners, and landlords as well, get work from the builders Kensington trusts for high quality. When you don't have the tools or the time to do the work yourself, why not hire the local builder that does?
Take Advantage of The Reliable Kensington Builders And Get:
- There's no time of the day or night that you can't give us a call and chat to an experienced craftsman about the refurbishment you've got planned - we're 24/7
- The onsite consultation that start off the redecoration and house repairs service will include a budget discussion, and is obligation-free
- You'll have a personalised plan created to make sure we fit within your budgetary constraints
- Enjoy work that includes a quality guarantee, and technicians who work under full insurance cover
Need Building Services in Kensington? Here's What We Offer:
- Painting and Decorating: superior results come from training and equipment, which is why we provide Kensington experts with the latest painting tools and techniques.
- Kitchen Fitting Services: planning to upgrade your kitchen? We provide the complete package, from initial planning to final installation.
- Bathroom Fitting Services: get the skills necessary for plumbing, electrical work, tiling, decorating and more - everything you need for all scales of renovation.
- Plastering and Wall Boarding: in need of some expert plastering or re-plastering for your walls or ceilings? That's exactly what this service is for.
- Tiling Services: for all tiling, grouting and even tile sealant work, this option is the choice for you. There's almost no surface Kensington team can't fit tiles to!
- Wallpapering Services: suitable for internal and external corners, for areas around radiators, light switches and sockets, staircase walls, and more...
What if you don't need such builders services? We know the solution - take advantage of the variety of handyman services we provide. The professionals can hand pictures, fit blind poles, change light switches and more.
A Little More Information About Our Services
We always work strictly within the budget that you've told us about. And, within this, you'll also have received a strict breakdown of all costs involved - we hate hidden costs and mysterious prices as much as you do! The price of your service will be worked out after a member of the team have viewed your property and discussed your plans with you in person. They will include:
- All labour, including a breakdown of tasks by room or area
- All materials, either an estimated calculation if we're bringing materials with us, or precise if you've already bought the materials and want us to use those
How to Make Your Booking
You can choose between several options to get more details about the home improvement job you need. If you prefer to call us, use the phone number provided below. We're open 24 hours a day, every day of the week and at the weekend to take your call.
You'll get your in-home consultation set up quick, hassle-free whenever you get in touch.
Information You Need Prior to Renovations in Kensington
Kensington is a an area of west and central London. It belongs to the Royal Borough if Kensington and Chelsea. The postcode districts of Kensington are SW7 and SW5. The main shopping centre of Kensington is Kensington High Street. The whole area is densely populated. Here is the well-known museum district of South Kensington with Victoria and Albert Museum, Science Museum and the Natural History Museum as its main attractions. Other landmarks include Kensington Palace in Kensington Gardens, the Albert Memorial, the Royal College of Music, Heythrop College, Imperial College, the Royal College of Art and many more. Kensington is the most densely populated local government district in the United Kingdom.